Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Win a copy Veronica Mars Season Three on DVD!

UPDATE: Winner posted here!

Were you, like me, devastated when Veronica Mars was cancelled? Do you long for the days when her biting quips and mad investigatory skillz graced your television set? Do you sometimes get "Private Eyes" stuck in your head, and think fondly of Vinnie Van Lowe? If so, get ready to get excited!

Season 3 of Veronica Mars is being released on DVD October 23, 2007, and Warner Home Video in conjunction with M80, an online marketing company, is generously providing Glowy Box with a copy to give away to one of our lucky readers! That's $59.98 worth of television gold (okay, $38.99 on Amazon) absolutely free!


All you have to do is drop me an email (lizpurchases [at} yahoo {dot] com) with the subject line "Veronica Mars Contest," and include an original haiku, limerick, sonnet, or other type of poem about Veronica Mars. And no freeform bullshit, either. Here's a quick example to get you started:

There once was a girl from CA
Who solved mysteries in clever ways
But a bunch of cult fans
Couldn't change network plans
And now she has gone away

Easy, right? I'll put the best entries into a hat and randomly pick out the winning one. The contest ends October 22nd, so get cracking! (Since I'm only pulling from the best entries anyway, I don't see why you can't enter more than once, in case anyone's curious. But let's set a ceiling of five, since I don't want to spend all of the next two weeks reading Veronica Mars poetry.) On second thought, no one's sent me more than one entry yet and stuffing the ballot box doesn't seem fair, so let's keep it to one. K? Let me know in the comments if you have any questions...

7 comments:

Colleen O'Rourke said...

Hey dude, where's lori been? Did you like, kill her to keep all the blogolicious glory to yourself?

liylak said...

that is fantastic! i had no idea your readership was there :) let the poems begin...

Liz said...

1) Yes, yes I did. Nah, she's semi-retired and focusing on other stuff now.

2) Thanks! Yeah, we're hitting the big time here at Glowy Box! FYI, I'm expecting an especially good poem out of you if you enter, since you're all literary and all.

Colleen O'Rourke said...

:pPpPPpPPpp booooooooooo! I require more TV ninja

Anonymous said...

oh that's cool, hope that i'll win =)

spooking93 said...

is today the day when you pick the winner? i'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Liz said...

Yessiree! I'll be posting the results later today, and will also email the winner.